Forgotten?

I've just re-discovered this blog, which was intended to house my visual attempts at being an artist. I've been writing a lot lately, so the drawing and painting have been neglected. Not really a good reason.... Here are a few recent drawings to relaunch this blog. I'll be back!

The drawings below are mainly from a collection I've called "new age" because I'm trying to free myself from any cramped patterns I've been struggling with. But some are in the old style: more colour, lots more patters, a fair amount of pattern desperation, humdrum to draw sometimes, and much less relaxed! The busy ones are named "new bits". The last drawing is a mixture of the two styles and will probably herald a new style evolved out of the blend of elegant curve and itsy-bitsy pattern.














Comments