Tackle it Tuesday -'A' patterns

Having stumbled over this blog, I was overjoyed to discover that I had also stumbled over a new, interesting and absorbing challenge! 
All the patterns ('tangles') were to start with the letter 'A'. I counted 51 pattern instruction files so there were plenty to choose from. I decied to use an A3 sheet of raw watercolour paper and had fun drawing the following patterns, either in their original form or as variations ('tangleations'):
amaze
aquafleur (enhanced by my leaf pattern: 'aqualeaf')
assunta
allium
agua
afterglo
adente
A-fog
arc flower
aura-leah
aerial-views
amoebae (a wiggly line filler pattern specially invented for this drawing)


medley 11 with 'A' patterns
amaze; aquafleur; assunta; allium; agua; afterglo; adente;
A-fog; arc-flower; aura-leah; aerial-views; amoebae

Comments

  1. Faith, thanks for playing in Tackle It Tuesday. I love what you did w/all the "A"!!! Definitely super yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment