dare 91 - 3 of a kind


This was another nice template! I very often take a long time to complete them, so I've tried to work faster this time and managed to get two versions moe or less  ready to exhibit. Since I printed the template 3 times, I'll do 3 versions! The centre of "prickly pears" is not nearly as bright as on the original. My scanner does not like pink. I left off colouring everything in sight on the "roundabout with birds", but I might decide to add colour to the outside skateboard shapes later. I used different pens on the 3rd one.  On "bits and bows" the colours are more accurate but the gold looks like tired yellow. It's the luck of the draw what the scanner makes of the colours!

roundabout with birds - fpd91 a

prickly pears - fpd91 b


bits + bows - fpd91 c



Comments

  1. All three of your Dares are just beautiful!! I love all the detail in each one, and the addition of color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were so very busy and they all are so beautiful. It's hard to pick a favorite, because the are so very different, so I don't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All three of your templates are really nice, but my fave is 'Bits + Bows.' Faith, your use of color is amazing and your work is always nice!


    Be happy,

    Jacque Solomon
    www.tanglebright.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like the first two. The Baton, at least that is what I think it is called, in the center fits well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. not sure which one I like the best.. prickly pear i think is my favorite! like!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My smile got bigger and bigger until it reached a huge grin by the last one of these gorgeous Zendalas! Thank you for three treats, Faith. Axxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! 3 of them! and all very very beautyfull!
    I think I go for no......1

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love what you've added to the third.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment