B is for birthday.....

... and BATON (with BAULT, BEADLINES, BETWEED and BULB LANTERN) to keep it company.

Happy birthday and 'the best of British (luck)' with this collection.

BATON
It was not hard to decide on a tangle. Though I love all the extravagant ones, with curves, complications and corners, I decided in the end to go for one that crops up in pretty well every larger drawing I make, and has put in appearances in zendalas now and again. It's my very favourite in the filler category (without fillers no doodle can be completed satisfactorily).  
So, dear Erin, here is a filler for you, coming early on in the collection of favourite tangles you are likely to receive and have vowed to use! 

BATON d90
As you can see, the other tangles all start with a B in honour of that special day. The shaded version is one printed from the unshaded line drawing with the addition of green gel pen. It glistens, but unfortunately not when the scanner has finished with it! As you can see, I did not include the bulb lanterns in the coloured version. 






Comments

  1. Great Faith! I like the little 'balls' at the border in the first one a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Love your choice of tangles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these are very nice but love the coloured one as it really stands out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice.. I love the turquoise color! the simplicity of the center expanding to a more detailed outside is very pleasing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Faith, I really think that was clever to use all "B" tangles for birthday. I'm sure Erin will love it too. I and not sure I have ever used Baton, but it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I usually like the black/white drawings, but in this case I think I prefer the use of color. Was a good way to address by using tangles that all began with the letter "B".

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice work, Faith. I especially like the black and white version.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just want to say how amazing your work is...Your use of color is strong and all of the patterns you use always balance so nicely. Love the touch of red!

    Jacque Solomon
    www.tanglebright.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful bundle of B tangles! It's a shame scanners don't pick up the sparkle, isn't it? But lovely nevertheless. Axxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment